BI FOLD DOORS
FIND YOUR PERFECT BI FOLD DOORS
Open View Aluminium & Glass partners with Ultra Aluminium, Crealco and Architectural Hardware, some of the largest designers and manufacturers of Aluminium Systems in South Africa. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding design and specification to make our products stand out from other manufacturers.
Our bi-folding door can be used for residential or commercial purposes. Designed for the aesthetics with outstanding durability and reliability of commercial application.
- 120kg per door leaf – providing for the largest openings
- Panels of up to 3000mm high and up to 1200mm wide, without having to upgrade rolling hardware
- Above ground bottom rollers
- Engineering grade running rollers for a smooth and silky opening and
- Thermal properties of down to 1.4 U W/m2K
- Sightline 120mm or 133mm for maximum vision
- PAS 24 Security rated
- Tested to BS6375 Part 1 :2009
- Frame width: 73mm
- Frame depth: 81mm inside to outside
- Mullion sightline: 120mm or 133mm
- Glass possibilities: 28mm, 32mm, 35mm, 44mm, double & triple glazed units
- Max overall height: 3000mm
- Max overall width: 16.8m
- Thermal properties: Down to 1.4 U W/m2K
- Air Class: C4, 600Pa
- Wind Class: A3, 1200Pa
- Water Class: 9A, 600Pa
Finish: Single or dual colour. Factory powder coated to marine quality as defined by Qualicote regulations.
Hardware: Handles are available in 5 different types of finish, hinges are finished in black as standard.
Threshold: Low threshold option to eliminate trip hazards.
Trickle Vent: 25mm or 40mm infill frame options.
VBF73 is available in up to 7 leaves each way (14 total) to allow for the largest possible openings. To suit the specific application, the door leaves are able to open either from the left or right of the opening, either opening towards the inside of the property or to the outside – the choice is yours.
GET A QUOTE WITHIN 24 HOURS
I’M READY TO SUBMIT MY DRAWINGS
OUR TEAM WILL LOOK OVER YOUR DRAWINGS AND FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCTS AT
THE RIGHT PRICE FOR YOUR PROJECT